Register Your Coin’s Fingerprint
With PCGS Secure, each coin is laser scanned, imaged and registered into the PCGS Secure database. Through this process, the system digitally captures the unique fingerprints of both sides of the coin. This process allows your coin to be identified in the future should it be lost or stolen and then resubmitted to PCGS.
Secure Means Added Security
Adding Secure to your PCGS submission provides you with:
- Total & Complete Coin Analysis & Registration
- Enhanced Security Label with PCGS Gold Shield Icon & Hologram
- More likely Recovery if your coin is lost or stolen
- Digital Imagery for Visual Confirmation in PCGS Cert Verification
- PCGS Guarantee of Grade & Authenticity
PCGS Secure: Making Coin Collecting Safer
- PCGS Secure provides protection for your coins, and gives our expert graders high-tech tools to help win the battle against coin doctoring and counterfeiting. In short, nothing protects your coins – and ultimately your collection – like PCGS Secure.
We can help you in your coin selection
You are always welcome to contact one of our gold experts on 0800 902 0000, to guide you through the selection and purchase process and discuss the best solution for your gold (or silver) needs. This way we can ensure you have a safe, professional and enjoyable experience.