Who we are
Our website address is: http://www.roslandgold.co.uk.
How Do You Agree To The Policy?
How and When is the Policy Updated? How are You Notified of these Changes?
What Categories of Information Are Collected Through The Web Site?
- information that can be used to identify you personally, such as your first and last name, delivery address, billing address, telephone number, email address, communication preference, and credit card (or other payment account) information (“Personal Information”); and
- information that cannot be used to easily identify you, such as information about your computer hardware and software (“Other Information”), (together, “User Information”)
How Do We Collect and Use This User Information?
1. Personal Information We collect the Personal Information that you voluntarily provide to us when you use the Web Site or join a mailing list. For example, if you purchase a product from the Web Site, we will collect any information that you provide to us in that transaction. Your Personal Information may be used:
- for our own internal purposes, such as providing, maintaining, evaluating and improving the Web Site; o to fulfil requests for purchases, and provide updates regarding the status of any order; o to notify you about changes to our business, services or products; and
- to contact you about our products or services that we feel may be of interest to you.
Note: You can let us know at any time if you no longer wish to receive any of our marketing communications or for your Personal Information to be used by us for marketing purposes by sending an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org or following “unsubscribe” instructions contained in the relevant communication.
2. Other Information Like many operators of commercial websites, we may use tracking software and similar technology, which automatically collects information about your computer hardware and software, and use of the Web Site including your IP address, operating system and browser type and the geographical location of your computer. This Other Information may be used by us for the operation of the Web Site and to provide general statistics regarding use of the Web Site. We may also report aggregate information to our advertisers.
4. Tracking Pixels or Beacons Aside from cookies, we also collect information regarding the delivery of an advertisement to a user’s device through the use of “tracking pixels” or “beacons.” A tracking pixel is a transparent graphic image, typically 1 pixel x 1 pixel, that is placed on a web page and, in combination with a cookie, enables the collection of information regarding the use of the web page that has the tracking pixel. We use tracking pixels to tell when an ad has been clicked on or otherwise interacted with, and use that information to determine which ads are more appealing to users. In some cases, we use third party service providers to help us collect and analyze this information.
5. Do Not Track Signals We do not respond to “do not track” signals from web browsers or other mechanisms that provide consumers the ability to exercise choice regarding the collection of personally identifiable information about an individual consumer’s online activities over time and across third-party web sites or online services.
Where Do We Store Your User Information?
How Do We Protect Your Personal Information?
Whenever we obtain your Personal Information, we will implement and maintain appropriate security measures and reasonable practices to protect your User Information from unauthorised access and/or disclosure. Such measures include physical security designed to prevent unauthorised access to servers where personal data is stored, and ongoing internal reviews of our data collection, storage, and sharing practices as appropriate. In addition, we only maintain your credit card (or other payment account) information for as long as is necessary for us to process your payment.
Access to your User Information is restricted to our employees, contractors and agents who need to access such information to provide our services and/or fulfil orders.
While we will use such efforts, we cannot guarantee the security of your User Information. Accordingly, we assume no liability for any disclosure of data due to errors in transmission, unauthorised third party access or other acts of third parties provided we have taken the measures described above, nor for acts or omissions beyond our reasonable control.
When Will We Disclose Your User Information Without Your Consent?
Generally speaking, we will not disclose your Personal Information to third parties who are not our affiliates without your consent. (We will, however, share your Personal Information with members within our group of companies who may use it for marketing purposes.) We do not sell or exchange customer lists or customer information for marketing purposes with unaffiliated third parties. However, we reserve the right to disclose your Personal Information without your consent for any of the following reasons:
- Disclosure to Successors. We may disclose your Personal Information to any actual or potential successor-in-interest of ours, such as a company that is seeking to acquire us.
- Third-Party Service Providers. We may disclose your Personal Information to third party service providers who help us provide or maintain the Web Site. We require by contract that these third party service providers implement and maintain reasonable practices to protect your Personal Information.
- Other Disclosure. We will disclose your Personal Information without your consent to prevent an emergency, to protect or enforce our rights, to protect against suspected credit card fraud, to protect or enforce the rights of a third party, or as required to comply with any legal obligation (including, without limitation, to comply with a court order).
We may disclose Other Information to third parties provided it does not contain any Personal Information.
Can You Access and Change Your Personal Information?
Please send us an email to: email@example.com if you would like to access or change your Personal Information. Once we have reasonable assurances that the request has come from you, we will let you access or change your Personal Information. Any access request may be subject to a fee of £10 to meet our cost in providing you with details of the Personal Information we hold about you.
What About Children’s Personal Information?
We are not targeting the Web Site to children, and we do not knowingly collect Personal Information from children under the age of 18. If you are under the age of 18, please do not email us, contact us, attempt to use the Web Site, submit information, including Personal Information, to the Web Site, or ask us to email you. Monitoring communications We may monitor, record, store and use any telephone, email or other communications with you to check any instructions given to us, for training purposes, for crime prevention and to improve the quality of our customer service.
Who Do You Contact If You Have Any Questions About Privacy?
If you have any questions regarding privacy, you should contact us through the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
ROSLAND CAPITAL LIMITED
FINSGATE, 5-7 CRANWOOD STREET
Company No. 08895417